Annie Hardy, MA CCC-SLP, CLC
Hey there, meet Annie!
Annie is a pediatric Speech Language Pathologist currently living in Worcester, MA. She went to The College of Wooster in OH for her undergraduate in Communication Sciences and Disorders and then attended George Washington University for her Masters in Speech Language Pathology. She has worked in early intervention for the last 3 and a half years and before that she was placed at a children’s hospital for an externship. During the pandemic she became a Certified Lactation Counselor through The Healthy Children Project and found Bri’s courses which have both fully transformed who she is as a pediatric feeding therapist today!
Get to know a little more about Annie!
- Has lived in 8 states
- Has a birthmark in the shape of a heart
- Had pet salamanders as a child and one of them bit the others’ leg off and then it grew back so she named them Stumpy and Chomper
- Doesn't like when her food touches
- Has never broken a bone
- Has a pandemic puppy named McKinley
- When she studied abroad in Italy she learned Italian Sign Language
- LOVES being outside especially near water or in snow
- Her birthday is on Halloween
- She got married in May!