Meg Lico, MS, CCC-SLP
Hey there, meet Meg!
Meg Lico is the Cleft & Craniofacial Team Speech-Language Pathologist at the Wyss Department of Plastic Surgery at NYU Langone Health in New York, NY. She earned her Bachelors of Arts degree in Public Health at the University of South Carolina with a special focus in pediatric health promotion, education, and behavior. She earned her Masters of Science Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders at Columbia University in New York City, and it was there that Meg developed a specialized interest in working with the cleft palate and craniofacial population. Meg completed her clinical fellowship at a children’s hospital in outpatient pediatrics and developed a rich experience working with children including, but not limited to, those diagnosed with cleft palate/craniofacial disorders, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, autism, and seizure disorders. In her free time, Meg also enjoys exploring the city and going to the beach. She loves a good iced coffee and has a passion for tasty plant-based food.
Get to know a little more about Meg!
- She has lived in 5 different states
- Loves trying new and innovative plant-based food
- She is (slowly) learning to play acoustic guitar
- Originally from New England and love the beach/ocean
- Loves watching Real Housewives after a long day at work
- She is a die hard New York Giants and Carolina Gamecocks sports fan!
- Loves living in New York City, especially exploring the non-touristy neighborhoods
- She lived in Prato, Italy for a month after college and taught English as a second language to a host family
- Before becoming a Speech-Language Pathologist, Meg earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Public Health. She loves pediatric health promotion and epidemiology!
- Loves to drink Dunkin’ iced coffee-- even in the freezing cold winter!